Rules and Regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Application for admission to a course should be made in the prescribed form, which is available along with the prospectus.
- Application form properly filled in should be submitted with the prescribed fee and photographs. Candidates seeking admission to the courses should enclose:- Original Mark Sheets, Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Aadhar Card Xerox (for NCVT course)
- Application which are either incomplete or unaccompanied by the prescribed fees are liable for rejection.
- Admission to a course will be made by an interview on merit.
- Admission notice will be sent to the selected candidates for a course and other charges, failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled and the applicant will forfeit admission and registration fees.
- Each student will be given an enrolment number after admission and the same should be used for all communications. Communication without enrolment number will not be entertained.
- Each candidate will be supplied with an Identity card by the Institute which is valid till the completion of the course or the discontinuance of the course by the candidate. Students must carry their card along with them on every visit to the institute. If the original Identity Card is lost, a Duplicate Card will be issued on the payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) with a recent stamp size photograph.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC should produce Xerox copy of the Tahsildar’s Certificate.
- Tuition and other prescribed fees should be paid on or before the stipulated date. Fees should be paid only at the office and receipt to be obtained immediately.
- Fees once paid in full or in part for a course will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If a student pays the fees and either does not join, or joins and leaves the institution in the middle of the course without paying the full fees for that course, he will not be eligible for refund of the fees or deposits etc.,
- If a student leaves the course for any reason in the middle, the entire course fees should be paid.
- Students admitted through Govt. counselling are advised to complete the full tenure of the course. In case of discontinuation, the student is entitled to pay the prescribed management fees for that course.
- Original Certificates submitted at the time of admission will be returned only after the completion of the course.
- The institute maintains absolute discipline and student violating this, are liable for severe disciplinary action including expulsion. Students expelled due to indiscipline will not be entitled to any certificate, refund of fees and deposits.
- Absence from the Institute with or without leave is no ground for exemption from the operation of above rules.
- The students are to see that they satisfy the NCVT/IS norms by taking model exams, 80% of attendance, payment of the fees, age educational qualification etc. If these areas are not satisfactory, the student cannot take his/her Government exam and the institution is no ways responsible for it.
The institution is above politics and no cliques or parties will be allowed to function in the institute.
~ Knowledge is Power ~