Tips for NEET:
1. You should often set as your top goal to figure out what your teacher wants you to learn.
2. Write down the questions the teacher asks as well as their answers.
3. Write down the titles of lists and topics.
4. Write down hypotheses, summaries, formulas, cause and effect statements, main ideas etc.
5. Take note of examples.
6. Write down the most new words, definitions, terms and phrases.
7. Copy down diagrams, charts and tables that summarize information.
8. Take notes of proofs, scientific reasons, evidence for ideas etc.